The Uninstall programs feature shows the list of all currently installed applications.
- Open the Clean Up section.
- Select Uninstall programs.
- You can use a search bar to find a particular program.
- You can sort the list to show the Recently installed or Large programs.
- Open the Store programs section to find the list of installed programs from the Microsoft store.
- Check the programs you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm. You can check the box if you want to create a restore point before uninstalling the program.
- You will see the removal process.
- After the program is removed, PC Cleaner might offer you to remove the leftover items. Click Remove items.
- Click OK to close the notification.
If you have not purchased PC Cleaner yet, you can do so here.