The Automatic Cleaning option allows you to set up automatic, scheduled cleanings.
- Open the Clean Up section.
- Choose Automatic cleaning.
- Check the box Turn on automatic cleanings.
- Choose the categories of files you want to clean.
- Keep in mind that the automatic cleaning of the registry items is better to skip. Click here to learn more about Registry scan.
- Choose the frequency of cleaning in the dropdown list.
- Check the box if you want to skip the cleaning under the following conditions.
- Click on Save once you've finished configuring the options.
If you have not purchased PC Cleaner yet, you can do so here.