Mac Cleaner helps you to clean the clutter and delete junk files.
- Launch Mac Cleaner.
- Click on the Start Scan button.
- You will see the scanning process window.
- After the scan is complete, you can click on the Info icon to look through the files in each category.
- You can uncheck the files you want to exclude from the cleanup.
- Uncheck the box next to the whole category if you don't want to delete the files.
- Once you have configured the settings, click on Clean Now.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
If you have not purchased Mac Cleaner yet, you can do so here.