The Driver Updater software can help you resolve issues with screen resolution.
- Open the Toolbox section.
- Choose Fix Display Issues.
- Click Fix Resolution.
- You will see the scanning process.
- If the display resolution issue was successfully fixed, you will see this notification. Click on Close.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with auto-repair, click Go. The Windows screen settings will open for you to configure manually.
If you have not purchased Driver Updater yet, you can do so here.