Mac Cleaner identifies and removes duplicate documents, photos, videos, and other file types.
- Open the Duplicates section.
- Click on the Start Scan button.
- If no duplicate files are found, you will see this window. Click Home to close it.
- If some duplicate files were found, you will see them listed. You can choose to look through a particular category of files.
- Click on the file group in the list to preview it.
- Check the box next to a file you want to remove.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- Click OK to close the notification.