Mac Cleaner will help you find large files and remove the ones you don't use anymore. Removing large old files can free up significant amounts of disk space.
- Open the Large Files section.
- Click Start Scan.
- If no large files are found, you will see this window. Click Home to close it.
- If some large files were found, you will see them listed. You can choose to look through a particular category of files.
- In the dropdown list located in the bottom right corner you can choose to sort the files by the last opened date.
- Check the box next to the files you want to remove.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- Click OK to close the notification.