This feature is only available in PC Cleaner Pro. PC Cleaner will help you wipe removable memory devices making the contents unrecoverable.
- Open the Security section.
- Choose Device wiper.
- Plug the memory device you want to clean into your PC. You will see it in the list.
- You can choose the wipe level in the list in the bottom left corner.
Three wipe levels are available with either 1 overwrite, 3 overwrites or 7 overwrites. 1 overwrite is usually sufficient to make a file unrecoverable. Only use 3 or 7 overwrites in extreme cases where you need to be absolutely certain a file will not be recoverable even with the most advanced data recovery programs.
- Select a device.
- Click Wipe.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- You will see the wiping process in the top part of the window.
- Click OK when the process is complete.
If you have not purchased PC Cleaner yet, you can do so here.