Windows Repair Scan helps you to fix issues like starting your Windows PC, random errors occurring, or features don't work correctly. There is a good chance that some system files might be corrupted or missing for unknown reasons.
- Open the Optimize section.
- Select Windows Repair.
- Click Start Scan.
- Close all open applications and click Restart Windows.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- After the reboot you will see the scanning process window.
- After the scan is complete you will see the summary screen. Click Restart to finish the repairing process.