Privacy Scan will find and remove the history of recently visited websites, internet chat conversations, downloaded music, video, or photos. Cookies that have been automatically downloaded will also be tracked and removed along with information about recently opened documents and any document searches.
- Open the Clean Up section.
- Select Privacy scan.
- Check the file categories to include in the scan.
- Click Start Scan.
- After the scan is complete, you can click on Review and clean to look through the files in each category.
- You can uncheck the files that you want to keep.
- Click Clean all.
- The status next to the folder will change to Cleaned.
- Uncheck the box next to the whole category if you don't want to delete the files.
- Once you have configured the settings, click on Delete selected.
- Once the removal is complete you will see the confirmation. Click on Close.
If you have not purchased PC Cleaner yet, you can do so here.