The Uninstall browser extensions option shows all browser add-ons and extensions. A browser extension is a small software application that adds capacity or functionality to a web browser.
- Open the Clean Up section.
- Select Uninstall browser extensions.
- You can use a search bar to find a particular browser extension.
- You can sort the list by a particular browser.
- Click on an extension to select it. You will see its description in the bottom panel.
- Click on a browser extension you want to remove. Click Remove.
- Follow the instructions provided.