PC Cleaner checks the security status of your computer. For optimal security you should have anti-malware software installed on your PC, Windows firewall enabled, latest Windows updates turned on and backup software installed.
- Open the Security section.
- Select Check security.
- Click Check now.
- After the check is complete, you will see the report showing if there are any issues.
- Click Activate to fix the safety issues. The settings window will open.
- After you have configured the security settings, you can run the security check again.
- Click Close to exit the security check window.