A stability report shows recent software crashes. Computer programs can crash or behave unusually for a multitude of reasons, most often due to an error in the program, operating system, or drivers.
- Open the Optimize section.
- Select Stability Report.
- Select the time frame for the report.
- Click Start Scan.
- After the scan you will the report. You can click on Details to see the error codes for the crashes.
- You can click on Try PC Cleaner Pro repair scan to fix the issue.
- Click Close to exit the report.