Has your payment failed? That's annoying. We are happy to help you on this page.
To resolve a declined payment, you'll need to figure out why the payment was declined.
Usually, this involves contacting your bank or credit card company to fix the issue.
1. Figure out the reason for the decline
Once the declined payment happens, your credit card company or bank may share the reason for the decline with us. If this is the case, we show the reason to you in the form of an error message.
Keep in mind that our company doesn't decline your payment - your credit card company or bank does. If there's no reason listed, we don't have the details, please contact your credit card company or bank for the reason.
2. Contact your credit card company or bank
If you couldn't figure out why your payment was declined, or if you can't solve the issue, contact the bank that issued your credit card.
Here's how to contact your bank:
Call the support phone number that's shown on the back of your credit card.
Tell the representative that you were trying to pay for the software, it was an online transaction, but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date, amount, and currency of the decline.
The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
Once the issue has been fixed, try your payment again.
Solutions for the most common declined payment reasons:
- The issuing bank doesn't allow the use of the card for Internet or international transactions.
- You've exceeded the card's credit limit or single transaction limit (or you've exceeded the maximum number of charges the card can receive in a period).
- Talk to your bank to increase the limit, then retry your payment. Or, enter a different card or use alternative payment methods described below.
- The account doesn't have sufficient funds.
- Make sure there are enough funds in your account, then retry your payment.
Alternative payment methods?
If there are still issues or you are not comfortable paying via debit/credit card, you can pay via the following alternative methods: PayPal payment or (SEPA) EUR Bank Transfer (European Union).
In case of any other questions, please contact us directly.
You can send us a message by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.