PC Cleaner will help you find large files and remove those you no longer need.
- Open the Clean Up section.
- Choose Large files.
- Choose to search either computer drive or folders.
- Select the needed folders.
- Select the minimum file size to include in your scan in the "Find files larger than" dropdown list.
- Click Scan when you are ready to begin your search.
- On the results screen, check the box next to any file you wish to remove and click Delete.
- Click Delete in the confirmation window.
IMPORTANT – Once you delete a file you will no longer be able to recover it. We recommend always having an up-to-date backup before deleting large files.